Thursday, December 27, 2007

Positive Book Review - Armchair Interviews

When the new book was released a few weeks ago, several copies were sent to the various reviewers in the industry. This can be somewhat of a tense time for authors, because these organizations can have a big impact on the success of a book, but you never know what they are going to say. Well, the good news is that the first review was just published and it is GREAT! Here is the review summary from Armchair Interviews:

"If you are looking for a gift that will keep on giving, I’d recommend The Secrets of Money. It’s a one-size-fits-all kind of reference book, for no matter the age of the person, whether they’re about to open their first checking account or are ready for retirement, they can find something to help them manage their money a little better, I know I did. I give it 5 stars."
Although I put my heart and soul into writing a good book, as an author, it is very reassuring to have an independent 3rd party reviewer reinforce your efforts with such positive, impartial comments. My appreciation goes out to both Jan Warren and Andrea Sisco at Armchair Interviews for taking the time to read and review my book.

Click here to read the complete book review on Armchair Interviews.

Cheers,

Braun Mincher, Author
The Secrets of Money: A Guide for Everyone on Practical Financial Literacy
www.BraunMincher.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.