Sunday, June 1, 2008

Book Expo America - Day #3 (It's Over!)

Well, BEA 2008 has come to a close. It was a great show and we made LOTS of contacts and new friends. I have now been in LA for a week and am ready to head back home. Today was pretty quiet and uneventful, with the exception of United cancelling our flight back to Denver from LAX due to "mechanical reasons" (or the fact that they did not sell enough tickets...). Not impressed, considering the same thing happened on the way out (one of the baggage handlers RAMMED the loading tug into the plane as we are loading). So, I am now at the John Wayne airport in Orange County for an alternate flight... at least I will be home tonight. Thanks to everyone for coming out to see us at BEA! This week will be filled with follow-up, but I promise more updates soon! Come see me at the Barnes & Noble book signing in Fort Collins next Saturday (6/7)!

No comments: